Kids Karate School School
At Absolute Martial Arts, we have one of the best kids karate school in St Louis, MO. Our program is vigorously designed in conjunction with experts in the field of education to provide social, physical, emotional, and attitudinal growth.
Absolute Martial Arts program works hand in hand with a child’s school work, providing improved self-discipline, self-confidence, mental alertness, and goal setting skills. Our Karate program for kids not only helps them learn self defense, but it also helps develop their social skills and overall life skills, making them well rounded, happy kids. The skills that they learn in our classes are both physically challenging and mentally nourishing.
Kids Karate Classes
Our parents see the results at home with better confidence and self control, and they see the results in school, with higher academic achievement. Our kids build strength physically, mentally, and emotionally. Give us a call for your child to try a free lesson and to see if our program is the right fit for your family. We will spend about a hour with you and your child. Talking about your goals and showing your family how Absolute Martial Arts can benefit you family.
Karate lessons in St. Louis
Karate Program for Kids With kids, they are only interested in doing stuff that is fun – they’re just looking for a good time. This is why sports is one of the best ways parents can give their children an activity that is fun and allows the child to better themselves in mind and body. Enter Karate! At Absolute Martial Arts, our goal is not to simply teach your kids a set of punches and kicks; karate is a lot more than that. It is a way of life and discipline in which its practitioner is taught how to hone their mind, body and spirit.
This may sound a bit too complicated for kids but when started from an early age, karate can greatly help your child in all aspects of their life, from school to athletics and even in their personal lives in the future. Train like the Karate Kid! Karate is an excellent way for your child to learn self-defense. Bullying has become quite a common problem in schools and can be traumatic for kids. However, children who train in the ways of the Karate are more patient, focused and are less prone to get involved in fights due to their training. However, if bullies do try to cause them any harm, their karate skills will be very beneficial in self defense!
- Your child will develop unbreakable confidence and stand up against any bullying directed at them or others in need
- Laser focused with any task
- The self-discipline needed to reach their peak potential in life
- And I’ve found that the hardest part for any child starting in martial arts… are those initial first group sessions. Where they know absolutely nothing and it can be hard on their confidence when they make mistakes in front of other kids.
- In their free one-on-one session, your child will learn that it actually is a lot of fun getting off the couch and into an exercise environment. The critical part is helping them through that initial period of doubt in their abilities around other kids.
- Your child won’t feel like they are no good around other kids. This is so important that I have to say it again! Getting over that initial feeling of not being good enough (even if it’s there first try!) is critical for developing their confidence in continuing with their training (and other things later in life as well).
- You’ll be able to talk about all the amazing achievements your child is accomplishing because they have the drive and self-discipline to go after them!
Here’s How To Schedule Your Child Right Now So go ahead and click the schedule button now and your child will be on their way to enjoying all the benefits we’ve talked about here and more! Let’s get started right now!
HOW TOBECOME A NEW STUDENT
You can try our school with a FREE one on one private lesson, and you'll be shown exactly what to do and how to do it. With the FREE private lesson, you get a personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires and goals, and they can show you how they can help you reach those goals.
We give each person an individualized lesson that is based on their own fitness level, so they can go at their own pace. This personalized setting helps each person feel comfortable and at ease, and empowered to attain their goals.
- 1. A personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires & goals.
- 2. A individualized lesson specifically geared to your fitness level so you will feel comfortable.
- 3. A specific plan of action designed to help you achieve your goals & empower you to become your personal best.
To register for the free beginners introductory program, please do one of two things right now:
1. Pick up the phone and call 314-664-0466. We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a time with a instructor to work with you and/or your child. OR 2. Register online and schedule a special time for your first one-on-on lesson.