Personal Trainer in Martial Arts
Maximize Your Potential
Private lessons in Martial Arts offer the most flexibility and are highly recommended for a variety of individuals. Choose between Muay Thai Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts MMA!
Customized And Personal Training
With a highly trained instructor in a one-on-one environment provides the unique training experience. Out-of-town visitors are particularly encouraged to take a private lesson while in town.
Individuality – Teaching To Fit Your Style
Whether you need private lessons because you are unable to have a set schedule for group lessons or you simply feel more comfortable and learn better in a one on one environment . Private lessons will provide you with exactly what you need to get in shape and learn self-defense.
Why Personal Training?
- Turn a weakness into a strength
- To get into great shape
- Relieve Stress
- Gain self-confidence
To register for the beginners introductory program, please do one of two things right now:
1. Pick up the phone and call 314-664-0466. We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a special time with one of our certified instructors to work with your child.Or2. Register online (click here) and schedule a special time for your first one-on-on lesson.
HOW TOBECOME A NEW STUDENT
You can try our school with a FREE one on one private lesson, and you'll be shown exactly what to do and how to do it. With the FREE private lesson, you get a personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires and goals, and they can show you how they can help you reach those goals.
We give each person an individualized lesson that is based on their own fitness level, so they can go at their own pace. This personalized setting helps each person feel comfortable and at ease, and empowered to attain their goals.
- 1. A personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires & goals.
- 2. A individualized lesson specifically geared to your fitness level so you will feel comfortable.
- 3. A specific plan of action designed to help you achieve your goals & empower you to become your personal best.
To register for the free beginners introductory program, please do one of two things right now:
1. Pick up the phone and call 314-664-0466. We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a time with a instructor to work with you and/or your child. OR 2. Register online and schedule a special time for your first one-on-on lesson.