Mixed Martial Arts
Our goal is to have a friendly atmosphere and produce great results. If you don’t think you would enjoy a friendly atmosphere, a team spirit, and people that will go out of their way to make you the best you can be, then this may not be the place for you, but if you are serious about learning MMA and getting in shape nothing that should keep you from giving our program a try.
Our Students learn Techniques and Skills in the most effective Martial Arts ! Our Mixed Martial Arts Students learn the arts of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu BJJ, Wrestling, Western Boxing and our core striking art of Muay Thai Kickboxing. We are not just a Jiu Jitsu school or a kickboxing gym. Absolute Martial Arts instructs students to combine all the best martial arts styles into their own personal combat system.
Using this principle, our highly trained staff will first determine your current skill level and then develop a training program that will highlight your strengths and dramatically improve any weak areas until you are a well-oiled machine ready to take on whatever this world throws at you!
The Absolute Martial Arts System will teach you to master all three self-defense situations, including:
- Striking and Counter striking
- Ground and Pound Tactics
- Submissions and Escapes
- Takedowns and Defense
- Combat Athletics (Strength and Conditioning for MMA)
When you train at our Academy you can rest assure that the skills that you are learning are second to none
HOW TOBECOME A NEW STUDENT
You can try our school with a FREE one on one private lesson, and you'll be shown exactly what to do and how to do it. With the FREE private lesson, you get a personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires and goals, and they can show you how they can help you reach those goals. We give each person an individualized lesson that is based on their own fitness level, so they can go at their own pace. This personalized setting helps each person feel comfortable and at ease, and empowered to attain their goals.
- 1. A personal analysis with one of our instructors so you can discuss your desires & goals.
- 2. A individualized lesson specifically geared to your fitness level so you will feel comfortable.
- 3. A specific plan of action designed to help you achieve your goals & empower you to become your personal best.
To register for the free beginners introductory program, please do one of two things right now:
1. Pick up the phone and call 314-664-0466. We will answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a time with a instructor to work with you and/or your child. OR 2. Register online and schedule a special time for your first one-on-on lesson.